Mix and match any three scents from The Candle Library!
Each candle comes topped with either a fun corresponding charm or glitter.
Choice from any of the current options:
• English Ivy & Blooms, inspired by The Secret Garden. (a blend of lily, rose, hyacinth with lively green accords)
• Shire Sweetgrass, inspired by The Hobbit. (a blend of fresh cut grass, clover, and fiddlehead0
• Lemon Meringue Pie, inspired by Amelia Bedelia
• Basil, Sage + Mint, inspired by The Mixed Up Files of Ms Basil E Frankweiler
• Wild Currant + Sandalwood, inspired by The Bridge to Terabithia.
• Drinks in the Bandroom, inspired by Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom (cola, champagne, tobacco leaf, cedar)
• Buttercup & Honey, inspired by The Princess Bride
• Tropical Fruit, inspired by 100 Years of Solitude (passionfruit, kumquat, dragonfruit, green notes of banana leaf
• Soda Pop (cream soda), inspired by The Outsiders
• Gardens of Pemberley, inspired by Pride and Prejudice. (dogwood blooms, violet, and lemongrass)
• Maples Sugar Candy, inspired by Little House on the Prairie
• Raspberry Cordial, inspired by Anne of Green Gables
• Pear and Tea Cakes, inspired by Their Eyes Were Watching God
• Pickled Limes, inspired by Little Women (margarita)
• Coconut + Tiger Lily, inspired by Peter Pan
• Lavender & Chamomile, inspired by Goodnight Moon
• Rain Water + Tea Leaves, inspired by Coraline
• Petrichor, Sea Salt, Bergamot, inspired by The Count of Monte Cristo
• Paper, Lavender and Honey, inspired by Matilda
• Unique Rose, inspired by The Little Prince (rose jam)
• Spice Melange, inspired by Dune (cinnamon with a hint of ginger and cardamom)
• The Library, inspired by The Midnight Library (aged pages, oak, elm, teakwood, tobacco flower)
• Poppy Field and Apple Blossom, inspired by The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
• Macintosh Apple, inspired by The Giving Tree
• The Great Pumpkin, inspired by Charlie Brown
• Feast of the New Yam (sweet potato, palm leaves, cassia), inspired by Things Fall Apart
...or you could let us surprise you!
9oz | 45 hours